Mr Akinmade graduated from the Department of Civil Engineering of the Federal University of Technology Minna, Niger State, Nigeria in 2008. Immediately after graduation, he worked as a Civil Engineer for two years with Donclif Construction Company Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.
In 2010 he joined the Faculty of Highway and Transportation Engineering department of the prestigious university Teknologi Malaysia(UTM) as a master's students. He graduated in 2011 and since then he has been working as a Research Scientist with the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute focusing on Traffic Engineering, Road Safety Engineering, Pavement Deterioration evaluation,Bitumen sands.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering: Federal University of Technology Minna,2008.
- Masters in Highway and Transportation Engineering: Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,2011.
- International Postgraduate Course on Road Safety: TU Delft Netherlands,2013.
PhD Candidate, Delft University of Technology, Delft,2019-present.
- Researcher, Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute NBRRI, Nigeria,2011-2019.
- Site Engineer, Doncliff Construction Company,2008-2010.
- Experimental and Numerical Behaviour of Bituminous materials
- Finite Element Analysis and constitutive modelling of Bituminous soils
- Fatigue and Rutting behaviour of bituminous materials
Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
2628 CN Delft