Welcome to your Library
Just started as a student at the TU Delft? Welcome! To give you a smooth start at the Library, we have listed some basic need-to-knows and nice-to-knows for you.
- Where can I find the Library and what are the opening hours?
- Where and how can I print, make copies or scan documents?
- Where can I study (in silence)?
- How do I reserve a room for my project group and which rooms are available for reservation?
- How do I borrow a book?
Did you know that….
- The Library organizes exhibitions, events, lectures and the like in collaboration with students, student associations and faculties?
- The Library has a CoffeeStar?
- You have the opportunity to watch a lecture online via Collegerama of the New Media Centre?
- The Library has an information desk located in the main hall where you can also buy small office supplies and borrow an adaptor or computer lock?
- The Library has a Student IT Desk at the Service Desk where you can ask IT questions?
- You have access to more than 950.000 printed books, e-books, journals and dissertations, as well as 215 databases?
Thus the Library is not only a place to study, but also to meet, work together and relax. That is why we think it is important to offer a variety of environments, from quiet places for concentration to meeting places for interaction.