A. (Andrea) Sciacchitano
- Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)
- Experimental Uncertainty Quantification
- Sports Aerodynamics
- NWO-TTW Veni Grant 15854 (2017) "Deploying Uncertainty Quantification in Particle Image Velocimetry"
- NWO-TTW Open Technology Program Grant 15583 (2017) "Enabling on-site sport aerodynamics with the ring of fire"
- Collaboration with LaVision GmbH on "Robotic PIV"
- Collaboration with the Dutch Aerospace Centre NLR on "Helium-filled soap bubbles for industrial large-scale PIV"
- Google scholar profile
- Webpage from the Collaborative Framework on PIV Uncertainty Quantification
- Webpage of the Online Workshop on Sports Aero- and Hydrodynamics
- Ring of fire measurements for skating aerodynamics in the Thialf ice rink
- Youtube page of TU Delft Aerodynamics
- Euronews interview on cycling aerodynamics
- Large-scale PIV explanation
- Large-scale PIV on vertical axis wind turbine
- Robotic PIV around a full-scale cyclist
- Wind tunnel measurements with 3D-printed model of professional cyclist Tom Dumoulin
- Ring of fire for on-site cycling aerodynamics
- Ring of fire measurements for drafting aerodynamics with Team Sunweb
MSc thesis topics
The available MSc thesis topics are reported in the Brightspace page of the "MSc AE Profile Aerodynamics" course, under Content:
2019-07-01 - 2022-01-01