The Computer Engineering group is involved in the following master programs:
- Computer Engineering
- Embedded Systems
What is the main difference between the two Msc programs?
If you are more interested in hardware design, processor architectures, heterogeneous multi-core platforms, then Computer Engineering is definitely your preferred Msc study.
If you are more interested in Embedded Systems development, and thus have more courses on software and system development, then Embedded Systems is suitable for you.
The following courses are lectured by members of the Computer Engineering group:
- EE1D11 - Digital Systems A
- EE1D21 - Digital Systems B
- TI2726-A - Digital Systems
- EE2L11 - Project 'Design a Chip'
- EE3D11 - Computer Architecture and Organisation
- EE4C07 - Advanced Computing Systems
- ET4074 - Modern Computer Architectures
- ET4076-11 - VLSI Test Technology & Reliability
- ET4170 - Computer Arithmetic
- ET4171 - Processor Design Project
- ET4272 - System Design with HDLs
- ET4247 - High-Tech Startups
- ET4310 - Supercomputing for Big Data
- ET4370 - Reconfigurable Computing Design
- ET4380 - Multi-Disciplinary Design Project
- EE4575 - Electronics for Quantum Computation