Manuals: Wired network and Eduroam
To logging in to the wired network with your own laptop, you will then need to sign up once on the new flexible network. The procedure for this is simple.
- Just plug the network cable into your laptop and the wall or floor network socket which is marked with ACTIVE.
- Open your browser to connect to the Internet.
- The welcome screen for the flexible network will appear and guide you through the login process, using your NetID and password.
- After this, you can use the network just as before.
- Download the complete manual
Every time you connect up with this laptop you have immediate access.
Manuals: Wireless network eduroam
Found an error in a manual?
Report it here!
Are you stuck?
Please contact the Student IT Desk or Service Desk.