Printing, scanning and copying
- Operating instructions Xerox Altalink
- Scanning on Xerox Altalink
- Printing on Letterhead paper
- Printing on other media than A4 or A3
You will find the manuals for installing the printer per system on the next tabs.
Additonal manuals for:
- Install the Xerox printer on Windows 10 (on TU computer)
Please note: If your computer runs on Windows 10, you may not be able to print via webprint.tudelft.nl. We are working on a solution, until then you can do the following:
- Download this ZIP file
- Unwrap the zip file
- Double-click HTTPS_TUDelft.reg
- Security warning. Choose Run* (*in some cases)
- Another window. Choose Yes
- Another warning. Choose Yes
- Close message with OK.
- Restart your computer
- Install the Xerox printer on Windows 10 (on your own device)
- Connecting with printer after password change (Windows 10)
You will find the manuals for using the printer on the tab 'All systems'.
You will find the manuals for using the new printer on the tab 'All systems'.