A. (Andrea) Giuffré
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, 2019.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, 2016.
- Design guidelines for turbomachines operating with non-conventional working fluids.
- Multi-disciplinary design of high-speed centrifugal compressors.
- Integrated system-components design optimization.
- Turbomachinery design and analysis methods.
- Non-ideal compressible fluid dynamics.
- Object-oriented equation-based modeling of energy systems.
- Awarded with scholarship by Politecnico di Milano as one of top 22 graduate students undertaking a M.Sc. thesis abroad.
- Scholarship for high GPA by Politecnico di Milano.
PhD candidate, Propulsion & Power, Technische Universiteit Delft.
- ancillary activities
2019-05-15 - 2021-05-15
2021-01-01 - 2023-01-01