ConTest is a software-based solution to facilitate the processing of paper-based exams using answer sheets. It is a replacement for Sonate.
The instructor is responsible for correctly printing the answer sheets. When incorrect or modified answer sheets are used, ConTest will not recognise the sheets. Go to the correct versions of, and important information about ConTest Answer Sheets.
Yes, the results of your test will be uploaded to ConTest, where you will be able to view and analyse them. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a ConTest account and add the following information:
- Programme / Opleiding
- Course code / Vakcode
- Title course / Titel vak
Name instructor / Naam docent
You can then create your new tests in ConTest yourself.
You will have to use a key form (an answer sheet with the correct answers) OR insert the correct answers in the new test.
Below you can see the steps in the ConTest process, from creating a new test to allowing students to check their answers.
- It is NOT possible to use multiple answers on the answer sheets; only ONE answer per question is possible to scan.
- Answer sheets need to be printed, not copied.
- Don’t scale the print, keep it on 100%.
- Don’t modify the answer sheet, if you do, we can’t guarantee the forms will scan properly.
- Always check for the latest version of the answer sheets here.
- You can bring and pick up your answer sheets during the opening hours of the ESA desk: between 9:00 and 16:30.
Teaching Assistants need an employee account to bring or pick up your answer sheets. If the TA does not have an employee account, please send an e-mail email@example.com specifying who will bring or pick up your answer sheets. That way they can verify the identity of the TA.
ConTest answer sheets:
- True/False (2-choice) Answer Sheet with 100 questions
- 4-choice Answer Sheet with 90 questions
- 8-choice Answer Sheet with 60 questions*
* The 8-choice answer sheet can also be used for 5, 6 or 7 choices
ConTest answer sheets with shuffled answers:
- 4-choice shuffle A- Answer Sheet with 90 questions**
- 4-choice shuffle B- Answer Sheet with 90 questions
- 4-choice shuffle C – Answer Sheet with 90 questions
- 4-choice shuffle D – Answer Sheet with 90 questions
** Always use 4-choice shuffle A for your key form!!
Questions about test evaluation:
If you have questions or need more support on educational aspects or interpretation of the test result analysis, please contact:
- Your faculty’s ESA contact person
- Assessment advisor at Teaching and Learning Services: Teaching-Support@tudelft.nl
Questions about functionalities, bugs or errors in ConTest:
Or if you need support on technical or account-related issues, contact the functional application manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Status of your tests after handing them over to the ESA-desk
Once you have collected the completed tests, you can bring them to the ESA desk.
- When handing this over, be sure to add a key form if you use one.
- Furthermore, please fill out the Intake form so the colleagues at the ESA desk know what to do for your specific test.
- After you have received an email from email@example.com you can pick up your answer sheets. Please let the exam desk know when you will do this.