The Erasmus+ project Alliance for Sports Engineering Education (A4see) aims to bring industry and students closer together.
One of the actions is the Industry Collaboration Experience (ICE) taking place July 4th-9th 2021 in Brno* (Czech Republic). Five European universities and five companies work together, offering projects and international networking.
The TU Delft Sports Engineering Institute is one of the programs involved and offers TU Delft students the unique chance to participate in the ICE.
- international networking with leading SportsTech industry
- contacts with students and lecturers from other universities
- exciting international projects with the industry
- internationalization and travel without additional costs (Erasmus funding)
- possibly creditability of A4see activities for your studies
- A4see certificate for your CV
Do not miss this opportunity! For more info and expression of interest please send an e-mail to email@example.com before March 19th.
*Please note: in case of Covid-19 restrictions the event will be held online.