Dr. F. (Feijia) Yin
- Postdoctoral researcher, Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology : 2019.
- Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology: 2016.
- M.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China: 2011.
- Aircraft Propulsion System Modelling
- Novel Aero Engine Concept
- Climate Effects of Aircraft Emissions
- Mitigation Strategies for Aviation's Climate Impact
- VENI Research Grant awarded by NWO (the Dutch Research Council) under the Talent Scheme, 2019.
- Best Paper Award for the paper entitled " Verification of the ozone algorithm climate change functions for predicting the short-term NOx effects from aviation en-route" in International Conference for Research in Air Transportation, 2018.
- "Fly Green: the climate impact of future propulsion technology", funded by NWO (the Dutch Research Council), 2019-2023.
- "Flying Air Traffic Management for Environment and climate (FlyATM4E) ", funded by EU SESAR joint undertaking, 2020-2022.
- "Global-Warming-Optimized Aircraft Design (GLOWOPT)", funded by EU Clean Sky2 program, 2019-2022.
- Member of IGTI Aero Engine Committee
Assistant professor, Climate Effects of Aviation
Please visit my Google Scholar profile.
2019-02-15 - 2021-12-01