Previous involvement in BSc and MSc projects at TU Delft:
- Joachim K. (2018). Development of stage-discharge rating curve using SOBEK 1D Model. Bachelor thesis.
- de Bie R. (2018). 2D river modelling of the Huangpu and Taipu River in Shanghai with Delft3D FM. Bachelor thesis
- de Waal. M.J.P (2019). The construct of a 2D model to simulate overflow of the embankment along the Huangpu River in Shanghai Using Delft3D FM. Bachelor thesis
- van Achteren M.(2019). 2D river modelling by delft3D FM for Shanghai in China. Bachelor thesis
- Sutter Varinia. (2019). 2D urban flooding modelling using numerical model of Delft3D FM: a case study in downtown of Shanghai city, China. Additional thesis for master project. Joint programme with ETH Zürich
- Goldracena. F.A. (2019). Rainfall-runoff mode of the Huangpu river in Shanghai. Additional thesis for master project
- Thierry H. (2020). Coupling of the Combined Coastal and Fluvial Flood Hazards by Delft3D Flexible Mesh. Additional thesis for master project. Joint programme with ETH Zürich
- Athanasios K. (2020). Urban flood hazard management: case study of Shanghai downtown. Master thesis
- Yin J. (2020). Simulation of flooding due to embankment breaches by Delft3D Flexible Mesh: case study of coastal area in Shanghai. Master thesis.