Study programme and enrollment 2018-2019
Especially for students who want to broaden their horizon, the faculty offers an intensive Exchange programme. A good way to get acquainted with new technical knowledge and creative ideas from abroad. The TU Delft Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment offers a wide variety of courses to foreign students.
Exchange students choose their programme from fixed packages offered by the faculty. The incoming master students have a choice of our Master 1 packages. For Bachelor students we offer English taught bachelor Minor programmes.
- Provisional list course packages for exchange 2018-2019 (pdf)
- Consult the course catalogue for more detailed information about the content of the courses
- Find the manual to the study guide on studyguide manual
The course catalogue for the academic year 2018-2019 will be updated around May 2018. Students should base their study plan on the current version of the course catalogue, bearing in mind that changes may occur next year.
Not all MSc1 programmes are available in the Autumn semester (starting September) and in the Spring semester (starting February). We do not offer any Minors in the Spring semester! So BSc/undergraduate students can only apply for the Autumn semester.
We work with fixed course packages. You will be informed about the exact content of the packages after you are nominated by your home university. It is not possible to choose courses from different packages or combine packages. It is however possible to choose only part of the course in one course package.
Exchange students are students participating in the Erasmus+ programme, or students from a university that has a bilateral agreement with TU Delft.
To see if your home university is a partner, please check following website.
- are 'non-degree' students, which means that they do not receive an academic degree or a diploma. The study period at TU Delft is part of the study at their home university; credits gained at TU Delft are transferable;
- can be registered at TU Delft for an uninterrupted maximum period of 12 months. However, the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment prefers a stay of only one semester. During their studies in Delft, they remain registered at their home university as well;
- do not have to pay tuition fees at TU Delft. If you wish to continue your studies after the exchange period, you will have to follow the regular application procedure for international Master students.