Study programme and enrollment 2022-2023
Especially for students who want to broaden their horizon, the faculty offers an intensive Exchange programme. A good way to get acquainted with new technical knowledge and creative ideas from abroad. At the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment of the TU Delft incoming exchange students can choose from a wide variety of fixed course packages.
During the Autumn/ first semester (starting in September), we offer:
- For Master level students complete ‘MSc 1’ fixed course packages.
- For Bachelor level students English taught Minor Programmes.
During the Spring/ second semester (starting in February), we offer:
- For Master Level students a 15 EC MSc2 design course + a course package of 3 elective courses (5 EC each).
- For Bachelor Level students there are NO minor packages available. BSc/undergraduate students cannot apply for the spring semester.
- List course packages for exchange Autumn & Spring 2022-2023
- Geomatics (pdf)
- Consult the course catalogue for more detailed information about the content of the courses
- Find the manual to the study guide on studyguide manual
- More information on the Minors can be found here
- More information on the Architecture studios can be found here.
Please be aware that:
- The course catalogue for the academic year 2022-2023 will be updated around May 2022. Students should base their study plan on the current version of the course catalogue, bearing in mind that changes may occur next year.
- It is not possible to combine courses of different packages or to choose electives, it is however possible to do part of a course package as long as you meet the 24 EC requirement.
- Before the start of the exchange period, the final fixed course package will be confirmed. After the fixed course package is confirmed, it is no longer possible to change or add courses.
- are students participating in the Erasmus+ programme, or students from a university that has a bilateral agreement with our Faculty. You can check with the International/ Mobility Office of your home university if we are a partner.
- are 'non-degree' students, which means that they do not receive an academic degree or a diploma. The study period at TU Delft is part of the study at their home university; credits gained at TU Delft are transferable;
- can be registered at TU Delft for an uninterrupted maximum period of 12 months. However, the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment prefers a stay of only one semester. During their studies in Delft, they remain registered at their home university as well;
- do not have to pay tuition fees at TU Delft.