Contact and map
Opening hours Architecture and the Built Environment
Adjusted opening hours:
- Monday 17 and Tuesday 18 January: 08:00-19:00
- Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 January: 08:00-00:00 (XXL opening hours)
- Friday 21 January: 08:00-21:00 uur (XXL opening hours)
- Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 January: 10:00-18:00
- Monday 24 - Thursday 27 January: 08:00-00:00 (XXL opening hours)
All (different) opening hours of the facilities within Bouwkunde and accessibility can be found here.
Regular opening hours:
From Friday 28 January 2022 onwards we return to our regular opening hours*: :
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 08:00-22:00
- Friday: 08:00-19:00
- Saturday and Sunday: closed
* Employees have access to the building from 07:00 hour with an authorised campus card.
The Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment can easily be reached by car from the A13 motorway:
- Take the exit Delft-Zuid and follow the signs to TU Delft. Take a right turn onto Schoemakerstraat.
- Then take the sixth turning on the left, the Zuidplantsoen.
- You will find the car park on your right, at the rear of the building.
The Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment can easily be reached by public transport. Check online for a detailed and up-to-date travel advice.