I’m a postdoctoral researcher in the Applied Geophysics section with a PhD in Petroleum Engineering focusing on foam injection in carbonate reservoirs and further postdoctoral research background in Environmental Engineering studying the removal of toxins from groundwater aquifers.
My current work is aimed at providing a better understanding of the degassing kinetics of geothermal waters. It is part of the REFLECT consortium with partners in various European countries and its goal is to collect new, more detailed data of fluid properties related to the production of geothermal waters.
- Boeije, C. S. and Rossen, W. R., "SAG Foam Flooding in Carbonate Rocks". Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, Volume 171, December 2018.
- Boeije, C. S., Portois, C., Schmutz, M. and Atteia, O., "Tracking a Foam Front in a 3D, Heterogeneous Porous Medium", Transport in Porous Media 131, pp. 23-42, 2020.
- Boeije, C. S., Vad Bennetzen, M. and Rossen, W. R., "A Methodology for Screening Surfactants for Foam Enhanced Oil Recovery in an Oil-Wet Reservoir", SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, Volume 20, Issue 4, June 2017.
- Boeije, C. S. and Rossen, W. R. , "Fitting Foam-Simulation-Model Parameters to Data: I. Coinjection of Gas and Liquid", SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, Vol. 18 (02), pp. 264-272, SPE 174544, May 2015.
- Rossen, W. R. and Boeije, C. S., "Fitting Foam-Simulation-Model Parameters to Data: II. Surfactant-Alternating-Gas Foam Applications", SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, Vol. 18 (02), pp. 273-283, SPE 165282, May 2015.
- Boeije, C. S. and Rossen, W. R. , "Gas-Injection Rate Needed for SAG Foam Processes To Overcome Gravity Override", SPE Journal, Vol. 20 (01), pp. 49-59, SPE 166244, February 2015.
- REFLECT, Redefining geothermal fluid properties at extreme conditions
- +31 15 27 81 776
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Stevinweg 1 / PO-box 5048
2628 CN Delft / 2600 GA Delft
Room number: 3.33