LT Ready Symposium
14 October 2021 12:00 till 18:00 - Location: TU Delft | X (Mekelweg 10)
The Urban Energy Institute of TU Delft is glad to present the:
SYMPOSIUM: ‘Low Temperature Ready: Buildings, Networks and Users'
This event will bring together stakeholders from governmental, commercial and scientific institutions, to present and discuss the current trends and opportunities for low temperature readiness of the building stock. The event will combine a networking platform and presentations covering diverse aspects involved in the LT-Ready transition, from the building, networks and users perspectives.
You are cordially invited to join this event on 14 October that starts from 12.00 with a lunch.
Manja Thiry, Managing Director Heat at Eneco
Robert Dijksterhuis, Ministry of BZK
Paula van der Brom, University of Technology Delft
Three parallel sessions on the following topics:
1) Building Requirements
• What level of insulation is needed for a comfortably heated home?
• How far can temperature in existing systems be lowered without comfort losses?
Speakers: Saskia Rutten (TU Delft); Prateek Wahi (TU Delft) Andrea Forzoni (Deltares); Sabine Jansen (Ministry of BZK)
2) Buildings users/acceptability/post occupancy
• What are the experiances on acceptability with moving to LT Ready?
• What can we learn from executed projects?
Speakers: Edwin van Kessel (BeNext); Stella Boess (TU Delft); Paul Das (Bos Installatiewerken)
3) Impact on energy netwerk
• What is the impact on the electricity network?
• What is the impact on thermal networks?
Speakers: Rard Rijcken (Eteck); Eelco Fortuin (Zonnet project); Richard Ruijtenbeek (City of Amsterdam); Roelof Potters (Alliander)
Presentation by Arnoud van der Zee, on experiments with LT heating at The Green Village
The symposium is currently planned as an in person event, and will take place at the X building in the TU Delft campus, starting with lunch at 12:00pm and closure drinks at 5pm.