Name of the department: Radiation Science and Technology (RST)
Name of Head of the department: prof.dr.ir. J-L. Kloosterman
Date of establishment: January 1, 2005
Institutional affiliations and formal responsibilities
- The Department of Radiation Science and Technology (RST) is part of the Faculty of Applied Sciences (TNW) of Delft University of Technology (TUD)
- The Chairman of RST reports to the Dean of the Faculty of Applied Sciences, Professor dr. ir. Paulien Herder
- RST is one of the departments of TNW providing the BSc and MSc educational programs Technische Natuurkunde (Applied Physics). It also educates in the Chemical Engineering program.
- RST has a very close collaboration with the TU Delft Reactor Institute.
- Both Department and Institute houses in the same building.
- RST has a very close collaboration with Holland PTC, the proton centre. It houses on the same site.
Facts & figures (2021)
- Full professors: 7
- Affiliate professors: 5
- Postdocs: 15
- PhD students: 50
More information about the department can be found by clicking the items in the site menu on the left.