Dr. Z. (Zian) Qin
- Wide band-gap device based high frequency power electronics
- Modelling and stability of power electronics based grid
- Application of power electronics in distribution grid
- Low-Harm - Large Offshore Wind Farm Harmonics Mitigation (TKI Wind op Zee)
- PROGRESSUS - Highly efficient and trustworthy electronics, components and systems for the next generation energy supply infrastructure (ECSEL-RIA)
Z Qin, Z Shen, F Blaabjerg, P Bauer, "Transformer Current Ringing in Dual Active Bridge Converters," IEEE Transactions on Power Eletctronics, early access, DOI:10.1109/TIE.2020.3040681, 2020
Z Qin, Y Shen, PC Loh, H Wang, F Blaabjerg, “ A dual active bridge converter with an extended high-efficiency range by DC blocking capacitor voltage control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics 33 (7), 5949-5966, 2018.
Z Qin, Y Tang, PC Loh, F Blaabjerg, “ Benchmark of AC and DC active power decoupling circuits for second-order harmonic mitigation in kilowatt-scale single-phase inverters ,” IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 15-25, 2016.
Z Qin, PC Loh, F Blaabjerg, “ Modulation Schemes with Enhanced Switch Thermal Distribution for Single-Phase AC-DC-AC Reduced-Switch Converters ,” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER ELECTRONICS, VOL. 31, NO. 4, pp. 3302-3313, 2016.
Z Qin, PC Loh, F Blaabjerg, “ Application Criteria for Nine-Switch Power Conversion Systems with Improved Thermal Performance,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 30, no. 8, 4608 – 4620, 2015.
Z Qin, F Blaabjerg, PC Loh, “ A Rotating Speed Controller Design Method for Power Leveling by Means of Inertia Energy in Wind Power Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 1052-1060, 2015.
Z Qin, P Loh, F Blaabjerg, “ Modulation Schemes for Single-Phase B6 Converter with Two Asymmetrical Terminal Voltages,” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, VOL. 63, NO. 1, pp. 49-59, 2016.
- Z Qin, PC Loh, AS Bahman, F Blaabjerg, “ Evaluation of current stresses in nine-switch energy conversion systems,” IET Power Electronics, vol. 7, no. 11, 2877-2886, 2014.
Dr. Zian Qin, IEEE Senior Member, is an Assistant Professor at TU Delft. He received the B.Sc. degree in Automation from Beihang University, Beijing, China, in 2009, the M.Sc. degree in Control Science and Engineering from Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China, in 2012, and the Ph.D. degree in Power Electronics from Aalborg University, Aalborg, Denmark, in 2015. In 2014, he was a Visiting Scientist in the Institute for Power Generation and Storage Systems, Aachen University, Aachen, Germany. From 2015 to 2017, he was a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Aalborg University.
He serves/served as a technical program chair of ISIE 2020, technical program co-chair of IEEE-COMPEL 2020, industrial session co-chair of ECCE-Asia 2020, topic chair of ECCE 2019, and topic chair of ECCE 2020.
For publications, check out here: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ThdaIp8AAAAJ&hl=en. His site can be found here: https://sites.google.com/view/zqin/home
- 2017 - Advanced Power Electronics
- 2017 - Introduction to Electrical Power Engineering part 1
- 2018 - Advanced Power Electronics
- 2018 - Power Electronics
- 2017 - Electrical Energy Conversion
- 2017 - Power Electronics
- 2018 - Introduction to Electrical Power Engineering part 1
- 2020 - Advanced Power Electronics
- 2020 - Power Electronics
- 2019 - Advanced Power Electronics
- 2019 - Power Electronics
- 2020 - Introduction to Electrical Power Engineering part 1
- 2019 - Introduction to Electrical Power Engineering part 1