Enrolling as a minor student or guest student
It can be valuable to follow a single subject (guest course) or minor courses at the TU Delft that are not provided by the educational institution where you are taking your main degree programme.
In order to register as a minor student:
In order to register as an external minor student, an approval from TU Delft is required. See the website for more information.
In order to register as a guest student:
- Check the studie guide for available courses. Please note! It is not possible to register as a guest student for courses of the Bachelor Computer Science.
- Apply via Studielink; educational institution: Delft University of Technology.
- Arrange the folowing :
- A Proof of payment tuition fee (In Dutch: BBC, Bewijs Betaald Collegegeld) of the main educational institution, stating what amount of tuition fees have been paid for your enrolment, your type of enrolment and for what period. You can request a BBC through Studielink by arranging your payment details for TU Delft.
- Send to our Contact Centre a declaration from the Board of Examiners of the main educational institution, with permission to follow the course at the TU Delft.
- Guest students will not obtain a degree diploma.
Regarding the 4TU degree programmes the following applies:
- Following one of the 4TU degree programmes at TU Eindhoven, University Twente, Wageningen University & Research or TU Delft, students automatically receive a registration at the other universities during the first year.
- When re-enrolling in Studielink, the student need to indicate which institutions to re-enroll at.
- The 4TU Cyber Security programme is an exception. For this programme the steps same as for a regular guest enrolment need to be followed.
For questions or recommendations please contact:
- Contact Centre: regarding general questions about registration/ enrolment
- Academic counsellor: regarding course (registration) related questions
Unenrolment after completion of TUD program as a minor or guest student is not an automatic process. You are responsible for unenrolment in time as a student at TU Delft.