The Contact Centre is the first point of contact for general questions about studying at TU Delft. You can go there with questions about your choice of study programme, enrolment, tuition fee, exchange abroad, accommodation and much more.
What can I arrange myself?
- Where can I find more information about my application/enrollment?
Download MyTUDelft App or visit Osiris
- Appointments with the Student Counsellors and Psychologists
- Appointments and walk-in hours with International Insurances
- Walk-in hours for the Student Counsellors and Psychologists
What can the Contact Centre provide you with?
Send an email with your student number and the document you need to email@example.com.
The documents we can provide are:
- Proof of payment tuition fees (BBC)
- Transcript (with or without GPA)
- Statement of graduation
- Statement of credits obtained
- Signing and stamping statements for authorities
- Documents for education institution (verifications)
At the desk
- Certification of the TU Delft diploma
We request that you bring your original diploma and copies (Max. 3)
- Certification of the TU Delft diploma supplement
We request that you bring your original diploma supplement and copies (Max. 2)
- Submitting a certified copy of a diploma and / or deficiency certificate for the admission procedure.
- Print a Campus Card
This will be printed for you straightaway after payment of €7,00. Please bring your I.D.
TU Delft Education & Student Affairs (ESA)
Att. to one of the teams mentioned below
PO Box 5
2600 AA Delft
Choose one of these teams:
Enrolment & Finance
(for instance (late) enrolment, unenrolment, payment, verification pre education)
Admission & Mobility
(for instance admission with non Dutch diploma, bridging programme, exchange, visa, scholarships)
(e.g. Profiling Fund Scheme (before Student Support Scheme), Objections, Housing)