Published research on ethics education for engineers by members of the Section
|Van de Poel, Ibo, and Lambèr Royakkers. Ethics, technology, and engineering: An introduction. John Wiley & Sons, 2011.||Taebi, Behnam, Ethics and Engineering.An Introduction. Cambridge University Press, 2021.|| |
Yaghmaei,Emad; van de Poel, Ibo (eds.) Assessment of Responsible Innovation
Articles & Chapters
- Stone, T., Marin, L., & van Grunsven, J. (2020). “Before Responsible Innovation: Teaching Anticipation as an Intellectual Virtue for Engineers.” In Engaging Engineering Education: Proceedings of the 48th Annual Conference of the European Society or Engineering Education. Eds. J. van der Veen & H.-M. Järvinen, pp. 1401-1408. (ISBN: 978-2-87352-020-5 ) - Download the preprint
- Doorn, N. & Kroesen, Using and Developing Role Plays in Teaching Aimed at Preparing for Social Responsibility, J.O. Sci Eng Ethics (2013) 19: 1513. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11948-011-9335-6
- Van de Poel, Ibo, and Lamber Royakkers. "The ethical cycle." Journal of Business Ethics 71, no. 1 (2007): 1-13.
- Van der Burg, Simone, and Ibo Van de Poel. "Teaching ethics and technology with Agora, an electronic tool." Science and Engineering Ethics 11, no. 2 (2005): 277-297.
- Van de Poel, I. R., H. Zandvoort, and M. Brumsen. "Ethics and engineering courses at Delft University of Technology: Contents, educational setup and experiences." Science and Engineering Ethics 7, no. 2 (2001): 267.
- Van De Poel, Ibo, and Eulalia Smuga-Fries. "TEACHING ETHICS TO ENGINEERING STUDENTS." Roczniki Filozoficzne / Annales De Philosophie / Annals of Philosophy 63, no. 1 (2015): 213-16. http://www.jstor.org/stable/43410429.
Tips for writing – or: how to turn transpiration into inspiration by Sabine Roeser