CINDERELA Conference 23 – 24 May
On 23 and 24 May, the conference ‘CINDERELA: Establishing a blueprint for a resource-efficient construction sector’ is organised at AMS Institute in Amsterdam. CINDERELA is a European consortium, focused at reducing the loss of raw materials in the building sector, with the aim to work towards a circular building sector.
Extensive research has been conducted on several locations throughout Europe. During the conference, the results of this research will be presented. Five sessions offer a forum for presentations and discussions, with an active role for industry partners, national and European policy-makers, experts, and CINDERELA consortium members:
- Session A: Good Building Practices and Demonstrations
- Session B: Circular policy-making and procurements
- Session C: A digital business ecosystem for circularity in the built environment
- Session D: Measurement leads to sustainability
- Session E: Potential of materials flow mapping in identifying waste to resource opportunities
The event is free to all. Register here to participate in the conference.