BK-Archiprix selection 2024 announced
During the festive closing ceremony of BK-Archiprix, the participants for the National Archiprix, the annual competition for up-and-coming design talent, were announced. The jury selected the nine projects to participate in this prestigious Archiprix.
After a good jury deliberation, the following projects were nominated:
- The shopping mall as an urban catalyst by Pelagia Spyridonidou
- 100 Years of Summer by Valentin Zech
- Growing Residency by Philipp Gruber
- Neualtland by Meitar Tewel
- (Co)habitats by Tereza Lacigová
- Bloemkoolwijken - the new vernacular? by Julia Ravensbergen
- Retreat the line by Jakub Biernacki
- The forest formerly known as by Lea Johanna Hartmeyer
- Hybrid Adaptability by Benjamin Bomben
The nine projects were selected from 57 graduation projects from the 2022-2023 academic year. All these projects are from the master's tracks Architecture, Urbanism, Building Technology and Landscape Architecture and impressed the jury. During the ceremony, the winners explained and presented their projects in front of all (online) attendees.
Curious to find out more about the nine selected projects? You can find the projects here.
An overview of all 56 projects from the preselection can be found here.
De jury bestaat uit:
- Dick van Gameren - Dean, Chairman of the Jury
- MaartenJan Hoekstra - Director of Education
- Anne van den Berg - Participant National Archiprix 2023
- Rachel Lee- Architecture
- Tess Broekmans- Urbanism
- Job Schroën- Building Technology
- Eric Luiten - Landscape Architecture