Contact and map
Monday to Thursday: 07:00 - 22:00
Friday: 07:00 - 19:00
East and West entrances: only accessible with an authorised campus card before 08:00 and after 17:30.
Opening hours of the faculty's facilities
Adjusted opening hours public holidays spring 2019:
The faculty will be closed on:
- 19 April 2019 (Good Friday)
- 22 April 2019 (Easter Monday)
- 30 May 2019 (Ascension Day)
- 31 May 2019
- 10 June 2019 (Whit Monday)
XXL opening hours:
The faculty will be open from 07.00 - 00.00 on:
- 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30 and 31 January 2019
- 15, 16 and 17 April 2019
- 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 June 2019
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 July 2019
The faculty will be open from 10.00 - 18.00 on:
- 26 and 27 January 2019
- 22 and 23 June 2019
- 29 and 30 June 2019
During the weekends mentioned above the workshop (machine room) in the Modelling Hall will only be open on Saturday. The other facilities in the Modelling Hall and the faculty will be closed.
The Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment can easily be reached by car from the A13 motorway:
- Take the exit Delft-Zuid and follow the signs to TU Delft. Take a right turn onto Schoemakerstraat.
- Then take the sixth turning on the left, the Zuidplantsoen.
- You will find the car park on your right, at the rear of the building.
The Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment can easily be reached by public transport. Check online for a detailed and up-to-date travel advice.
Closing of Sint Sebastiaan Bridge:
From 14 February 2019, the Sint Sebastiaan bridge will be closed. This may affect your commute to the faculty. Information on detours can be found on the Delft municipality website (Dutch only). Please check online for up-to-date travel information by public transport.