- TPM masters are designed to start in September. This means that you should take into account that starting in February is no guarantee that the programme can be completed in 2 years.
- February intake is only possible for students with a Dutch BSc degree.
Disadvantages of the February intake are:
- You have to start with your Free Electives, Track Electives, and SEN131
- You do not have a fixed group you can study with and you end up between two cohorts
- You cannot take the pre-defined elective packages as electives because they are only scheduled in the first semester
- You have to choose a set of electives yourself
- You are not eligible for an exchange place abroad
It is recommended to do an internship and wait until September to start your master.
Read the steps and conditions below, to find out how you can enroll for a start in February.
Students who are allowed to enter the programme directly (check this information) do not have to follow the steps below and ONLY have to register in studielink.
All other students: If you fulfill the admission requirements, you can apply to the CoSEM MSc programme by submitting the documents listed on this page AND register in studielink (see 'Registration' below):
Make sure to register in studielink for the Master's programme, starting 1 February, in the "year of registration".
Make sure to submit a proof of graduation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can register with the MSc admission committee of TPM until 1 December, by sending an email to the admission committee of the desired master programme, including all registration documents. You can only register for one Master's programme. After this date, it will be difficult to process your application and registration on time.
TU Delft must have received your authorization for the tuition fees (or possibly the payment of the tuition fees by bank transfer) before January 31 if you want to start in February. It is not possible to send the authorization when januari has already ended.
Email address and where to find additional information:
Semester 1 (February-July):
Start with electives of 25 EC + SEN131 (5 EC)
Semester 2+3 (September - July) Join the regular September intake + Master thesis preparation Semester 4 (September - onwards) Master thesis