Educational Tools Overview
There are several tools available at the TU Delft that you can use for your education, many of which integrate with Brightspace. This page helps you to find a learning tool for a certain goal and information about those tools. The tools below are supported by Teaching & Learning Services of the TU Delft.
*Integrated in Brightspace
Learning Management System (LMS)
- Brightspace Announcements*
- Virtual Classroom (Bongo)*
- MS Teams (online meetings)
- Comparison of online meeting tools
Collaboration & Projects
Practice & interactive courseware
Assessment & Assignments
- Brightspace Assignments*
- Brightspace Quizzes*
- Ouriginal (plagiarism check)*
- Möbius Exercises (homework assignments)*
- Möbius Exams (formal testing)
- Secure digital testing environment
- ConTest (process paper exams)
- >> Comparison of remote exam tools
Other tools and functionalities
Remote teaching tools
Looking for tools to use for remote teaching? Find them in our remote teaching tools page. We have also listed several tips and tricks that provide information on how to set up your online lectures and learning materials.
Looking for a different educational tool? Visit our extensive overview of educational tools for advice on data responsibility per tool. This overview includes tools that are not supported by Teaching & Learning Services.
Please be aware of the privacy and security of tools. If you use non-supported tools, it is especially important to check how safe and secure the tool is via this privacy and security overview page.