- 2016 - present - Ph.D. researcher in Geosciences
- 2014-2016 - Remote Sensing and GIS Analyst at MNCFC, New Delhi, Government of India
- 2011-2013 - Masters of Technology (with distinction) from BIT Mesra Ranchi Jharkhad
- 2007-2011 - Teacher at Government of Bihar (Pr.P.Teacher)
- 2005-2007 - M.Sc. Geology, Department of geology, Patna University
Remote Sensing application in earth resources, Landslides and agriculture land use.
“Prediction and visualization of arsenic-free aquifers in deltaic systems”
In this research I will study the arsenic contamination of in the depositional environment of the river Ganges and try to find out the probable source of arsenic contamination and its movement along the bed with the help of modelling. I am going to correlate various parameters of water quality with arsenic. Remote sensing and other data implementation will be done for improve the model and accuracy of the result.
“Landslides susceptibility analysis using R.S and GIS techniques in a part of Chamoli District Uttarakhand, India”
- Ghosh,Ashok. Kumar,Santosh. Stressed aquifers and sustainable groundwater management, review paper presented and publised in Bhujal manthan-2, November,29 2016, vigyan bhawan New Delhi, Central Ground Water Board, India.
- Neetu. Prashnani, Meghavi. Yeggina, Pavan. Kumar, Santosh. and Ray, S.S. Rice flooded area assessment in West Bengal and Assam using RISAT-1 SAR data, NISAR science and application at SAC Ahmedabad, Gujrat, Poster Presentation in year 2015
- Chaube, Neelima Rani. Chakravarthi, Manav. Singh, B.K. Kumar, Santosh Characterization of land cover using AltiKa in Indian region in house evaluation science and application at SAC Ahmedabad, Gujrat,Poster Presentation in year 2014
- Krishna, A.P.and Kumar, Santosh (2013). Landslide hazard assessment along a mountain highway in the Indian Himalayan Region (IHR) using remote sensing and computational models, SPIE Paper Number 8893-29 being published in the proceedings of SPIE Remote Sensing Symposium, Dresden, Germany, Sept. 23 –26, 2013.
- Kumar, Santosh and Krishna, A.P. (2012). Landslide Susceptibility Modeling Using Artificial Neural Network: A Case Study of Central Himalayan Area, in Proce. (abs.) National Symposium on Space Technology for Food& Environmental Security & Annual Conventions of Indian Society of Remote Sensing & Indian Society of Geomatics, Dec. 5-7, 2012, New Delhi p.(161)