Resources / Publications
A hybrid optical–wireless network for decimetre-level terrestrial positioning, by Jeroen Koelemeij, Han Dun, Cherif Diouf, Erik Dierikx, Gerard Janssen and Christian Tiberius, Nature 611, 473–478 (2022), DOI:
Delay Estimation for Ranging and Localization Using Multiband Channel State Information, by Tarik Kazaz, Gerard Janssen, Jac Romme and Alle-Jan van der Veen, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, DOI: 10.1109/TWC.2021.3113771
- Analysis of multipath channel delay estimation using subspace fitting, by Tarik Kazaz, Jac Romme, Gerard Janssen and Alle-Jan van der Veen, 2020 54th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, Pacific Grove, CA, Nov. 1-4, 2020, pp. 1070-1074, DOI: 10.1109/IEEECONF51394.2020.9443360
- Design of sparse multiband signal for precise positioning with joint low-complexity time delay and carrier phase estimation, by Han Dun, Christian Tiberius, Cherif Diouf and Gerard Janssen, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, DOI: 10.1109/TVT.2021.3066136
- A USRP based testbed for wideband ranging and positioning signal acquisition, by Cherif Diouf, Gerard Janssen, Han Dun, Tarik Kazaz and Christian Tiberius, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, DOI: 10.1109/TIM.2021.3065449
- Terrestrial precise positioning system using carrier phase from burst signals and optically distributed time and frequency reference, by Han Dun, Christian Tiberius, Cherif Diouf, and Gerard Janssen, Proceedings of the 2021 International Technical Meeting of The Institute of Navigation, January 25-28, 2021, pp. 510-524, https://doi.org/10.33012/2021.17846
- Demonstration of a decimeter-level accurate hybrid optical-wireless terrestrial positioning system, by Cherif Diouf, Han Dun, Tarik Kazaz, Gerard Janssen and Christian Tiberius, Proceedings of the 33rd International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of The Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS+ 2020), pp. 2220-2228, DOI: 10.33012/2020.17528
- Land-based GPS keeps the roads safe.
Interview by Amanda Verdonk with Christian Tiberius in I/O Magazine, Vol. 17, No. 2, October 2020 (ICT Research Platform Nederland), pp. 19-21.
- Sparse signal bands selection for precise time-based ranging in terrestrial positioning, by H. Dun, C.C.J.M. Tiberius, C. Diouf and G.J.M. Janssen, IEEE/ION Position, Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS), 20-23 April, 2020, Portland, OR, USA, pp. 1372-1380, doi: 10.1109/PLANS46316.2020.9110197.
- Joint blind calibration and time-delay estimation for multiband ranging, by T. Kazaz, M. Coutino, G.J.M. Janssen and A-J. van der Veen. ICASSP 2020 - 2020 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Barcelona, Spain, May 4-8, 2020, DOI: 10.1109/ICASSP40776.2020.
- Positioning in a Multipath Channel Using OFDM Signals with Carrier Phase Tracking, by H. Dun, C.C.J.M. Tiberius and G.J.M. Janssen, IEEE Access, DOI:10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2966070
- Time Delay Estimation from Multiband Radio Channel Samples in Nonuniform Noise, by T. Kazaz, G.J.M. Janssen and A-J. van der Veen, presented at the 53rd Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, November 3-6, 2019, Pacific Grove, California
- A 400 Msps SDR platform for prototyping accurate wideband ranging techniques, by C. Diouf, G.J.M. Janssen, T. Kazaz, H. Dun, F. Chamanzadeh, and C.C. J.M. Tiberius, 16th Workshop of Positioning, Navigation and Communications (WPNC), Bremen, Germany, October 23-24, 2019, 7 pp.
- Time Delay Estimation Based on Multi-band Multi-carrier Signal in Multipath Environments, by H. Dun, C.C.J.M. Tiberius, G.J.M. Janssen and C. Diouf, Proceedings of the 32nd International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of The Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS+ 2019), Miami, Florida, September 16-20, 2019, pp. 2299-2313.
- Multiresolution Time-of-arrival Estimation from Multiband Radio Channel Measurements, by T. Kazaz, R. Thilak Rajan, G.J.M. Janssen and A-J. van der Veen, ICASSP 2019 – 2019 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Brighton, UK, May 12 – 17, pp. 4395-4399.
- Joint ranging and clock synchronization for dense heterogeneous IoT networks, by T. Kazaz, M. Coutino, G. Janssen, G. Leus and A-J. van der Veen, presented at the 52nd Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, October 28-31, 2018, Pacific Grove, California
- Positioning based on OFDM signals through phase measurements, by H. Dun, C.C.J.M. Tiberius and G.J.M. Janssen, presented at the NaviTec-conference, December 5-7, 2018, ESA/Estec-Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Navigeren tot op de centimeter. NWT Magazine (in Dutch), interview met Jeroen Koelemeij door Arnout Jaspers, Maart 2012, pp. 39-41.
- Sub-nanosecond time distribution through long-haul fiber-optic links using White Rabbit Ethernet, by J.C.J. Koelemeij, presentation at the ION Precise Time & Time Interval meeting, Monterey, CA USA, Jan 30 – Feb 2, 2017