Be so kind to fill in our application form, plus make sure that you collect all the required documents;
- a copy of your Master diploma plus a list of undertaken modules + grades
- proof that you have enough money/funding to cover all costs, including the tuition fee + bench fee
- proof of English proficiency (if you aren’t a native speaker or if you do not hold a degree from an institution in which English is the language of instruction)
- you must provide a curriculum vitae using the Europass-format
- a copy of your passport/identity card
- your research proposal according our format.
and please upload all the required documents as PDF files with title + your name using this link. You can put the graduate school’s mail address in the second field; ABE@tudelft.nl
It will take a maximum of 6 weeks to assess all documents, based on the following criteria:
- the scientific quality of your research proposal/idea
- the societal relevance of your research proposal/idea
- the quality of your curriculum vitae/portfolio
- your fulfillment of our requirements
After a positive outcome we will invite you for an interview, live or through Skype. Then we will decide if you are accepted as a PhD candidate.