- You may apply for one BSc programme per academic year only. If you are applying for a Numerus Clausus programme, you may also apply for one backup programme.
- If you were admitted last year and would like to re-apply, you must create a new application. This includes a new application in Studielink (your student number will not change).
- The deadline for application may differ per bachelor's programme. Once the application deadline applicable for your programme has passed, it will no longer be possible to apply for that specific programme.
- Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable € 100 application fee. You will be informed about the payment method in the online application.
- Incomplete applications and applications submitted by mail or email will not be processed.
Emails sent by the TU Delft may arrive in your spam folder. Please check this when you can't find an expected mail in your inbox.