Dr.ir. A.G. Denkova
- ‘hot atom’ chemistry
- self-assembly of block copolymers
- design of nano-carriers for the retention of radio nuclides for both nuclear diagnostics and systemic radionuclide therapy
- kinetic stability of metal-ligand complexes
- 2009 - present Assistant Professor, Section Radiation and Isotopes for Health of the department Radiation, Radionuclides and Reactors at the Delft University of Technology.
- 2004 - 2008 Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at the Delft University of Technology.
- 1997 - 2003 MSc in Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Delft University of Technology.
- CH 3771 Nuclear Science
- CH 3791 Nuclear Chemistry