Catch up with the latest trends in R&D, public-private collaboration and innovation
Home of Innovation is TU Delft’s magazine about innovation & societal impact. It contains interviews with key players and policymakers as well as reports from within the innovation ecosystem of TU Delft. In the June 2021 edition, we take an in-depth look at Artificial Intelligence (AI) by interviewing Geert-Jan Houben (Pro
Vice Rector Magnificus AI, Data and Digitalisation), Dragoş Tudorache (Member of the European Parliament) and our own Paul Althuis (Director Innovation & Impact Centre). The wide application of AI is thoroughly explored: ING talks about how AI is the key to their digital strategy, we give you an overview of the first 16 (out of a total 24) TU Delft AI Labs and look into how AI can help solve Alzheimer's disease.
Table of contents
- Interview with Geert-Jan Houben: 'AI will have an impact on the whole university'
- DEVELOPMENT: "Number of digital spin-offs growing fast"
- FEATURED: TU Delft: with AI and into AI
- POINT OF VIEW: EU sets the standard for “human-centred” AI
- POINT OF VIEW: “Environmental labels for AI and digitalisation”
- OVERVIEW: TU Delft AI Labs
- NETWORK: Netherlands AI Coalition accelerates innovation
- NETWORK: Smart software assistant knows what your colleagues would do
- NETWORK: AI is key to ING's digital strategy
- VISION: All TU Delft students to be educated in AI
- IMPACT: ICAI Labs with industrial partners
- FUTURE: The future of work: workers and robots improving each other
- OPINION: AI building set to be hotspot for regional collaboration
- TREND: Regional collaboration, in AI, Data and Digitalisation
- ADVERTORIAL: Algorithms in the fight against Alzheimer’s disease