International & Internship Office
The International & Internship office offers you the opportunity to develop yourself during unique foreign experiences. These opportunities include:
- Exchange - study a semester at a partner university;
- Internship as elective – some study programmes have the option of an internship course for credit;
- Short stay – taking courses at a (foreign) university for one or several weeks: popular examples are Athens and summer schools;
- Conference or competition;
- Thesis/project – doing (part of) your thesis research or a separate project abroad or with a company. NB. A project at a university abroad or a company is considered an internship if it fulfills the requirements (on duration) for the course;
- Double degree – A master programme at two universities for which you receive a diplomas from both universities.
Check Brightspace to discover your possibilities! If you have specific questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Rianne Smits
Exchange & Internship coordinator
Email exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email internships: email@example.com