Problems or complaints
Do you have a complaint concerning the TU Delft, the faculty or employees of the TU Delft? First of all it is a good idea first to try to solve the situation with the people it concerns. Make your complaint as clear as possible and ask for a reaction. If you cannot come to some kind of solution and there are consequences for you, also in your studies, please contact your academic counsellor. We have listed the most common complaints below so you can find out where to express your concerns or file your complaint.
Is the study material is not up-to-date or insufficient? Is the course not structured enough or the quality of teaching not up to standard? Or perhaps you have a complaint about the TA’s?
Has the teacher exceeded the review period, are there problems with the online exams?
- First try to solve the problem with the teacher.
- If this does not work, you can express your concerns and give feedback concerning your courses at the study associations: CH (CSE & AM) or ETV (EE).
- You can also express your concerns / complaints at the Faculty Student Council
Are the learning objectives not sufficiently represented in the final exam or do you not agree with your grade?
- Approach the teacher first to try to solve the problem.
- If this does not have the desired effect, you can express your concerns and give feedback concerning your courses at the study associations: CH (CSE & AM) or ETV (EE).
- You can also express your concerns / complaints at the Faculty Student Council.
If you have a complaint about services of Education & Student affairs at EWI, Facility Management real estate or ICT you can also approach the Faculty Student Council.
Have you been ill-treated in some kind of way as in bullying, discrimination, stalking or sexual intimidation? Make an appointment with the academic counsellor or with the confidential advisor of the TUD to discuss your situation.
Do you have a complaint concerning the behaviour of an employee or student? Approach your academic counsellor. Your situation will be treated with full confidentiality.
Do you not agree with the way your complaint has been addressed? You can file for an official complaint directed towards the management of Student Affairs at EWI, Anita Coetzee. Or you can approach the ombudsman of TUD.