ir. Berghuis, G.H.
Lecturer and coach
Department Product Innovation Management
Gert Hans Berghuis graduated from the faculty Industrial Design Engineering at Delft University of Technology in 1996. He works part-time at the Faculty of IDE, mostly in the Master Strategic Product Design.The other four days a week, Gert Hans works as the Lead of the Innovation Factory at the Rabobank.
After his graduation. Gert Hans joined Design Agency Fabrique, and enforced the interactive media department. After a year, he became a partner, and grew the new media business unit. In 2006, he became CEO of Fabrique [brands, design & Interaction]. Under his joint leadership, Fabrique has grown through the years into a multifaceted design consultancy. It currently employs more than 100 staff of artists, engineers and storytellers. In 2016, Gert Hans et al appointed a new board of directors, and stepped back as a CEO to work as innovation strategist in projects, startups and Corporate Ventures. In 2016, Gert Hans started working part time at the TU Delft faculty of IDE, in the master Strategic Product Design as a lecturer, coach and graduation coach. Since September 2019, Gert Hans is lead of the Innovation Factory at the Rabobank.
Education & Experience
Please find these on https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerthans/
Specialisation & Expertise
- Business modelling: how to design a working business model?
- Agile and Lean Start-Up: how to speed up innovation?
- Pitching: how to persuade your audience to get a ‘yes’?
- Product Launch Strategy: how to introduce your new product to the market?
- Entrepreneurship: how to set-up, grow and run a design company?
Involved in courses (now and past)
- Brand & Product Commercialisation: Coordinator and lecturer
- Strategic Value of Design: The role of integrated thinking in strategic design
- Build Your Startup; coaching and lecturing on branding, value proposition creation and validation
- Design Consultancy Practice: The dilemma's in designing your own design agency
- PO1: Integrated Design, Scrum & Lean Start-up in 20 minutes
- Graduation: mentoring
- Senior partner and Innovation Strategist at Fabrique
- CEO at Fabrique Ventures