Imagine yourself heading over to the ACTlab to 3D print your own design, then going to the Fitness to workout and after that, rehearsing with friends in one of the Rehearsal Studios. And later this week, you like some time to take a breather by joining your weekly yoga ticket hour and going to Boost for a relaxing massage. Sounds good, right? With an X subscription you can enjoy a large chunk of our programme!
X subscription benefits include:
- unlimited participation in more than 40 varied group lessons (ticket hours);
- attend all events for free or at a reduced cost;
- use of various indoor and outdoor facilities;
- work on your own technical projects at the ACTlab and play VR games;
- consult a specialist, such as a physiotherapist or counsellor, at Boost.
And If you want to use the fitness facilities, make sure you buy the fitness supplement in addition to your X subscription.
Furthermore, X offers more than 50 different courses. Signing up for these courses is not part of an X subscription. Every course has its own cost, which can be found on the course's page.
You can purchase an X subscription that last for different periods of time. It is important to know that:
- The day of purchasing the subscription counts within the duration of your subscription. For instance, if you have purchased a one month subscription on 5 January, it is valid until 4 Februari.
- Subscriptions, regardless of the purchase date, are never valid for longer than August 31 (end of academic year).
- In order to be part of a sports association or culture association you need an X annual subscription alongside the association's membership fees (see categorie 3 in the tarifs overview).
- If you are a TU Delft student, the X annual subscription falls under category I in the rates overview. With this subscription, in addition to participating in the association activities, you can also take part in all X activities covered by the X subscription (see tab 'Benefits').
- If you are not a TU Delft student but would like to become a member of an association, you can purchase the X annual subscription under category III in the rates overview. With this subscription form, you can only participate in association activities.
Information on the pricing policy can be found on the page Prices X offer 2023-2024.
|All subscriptions are valid until the end of the academic year 2023-2024
|Association-related non- student, non-TU Delft 5
You can order an X subscription and fitness supplement in two ways: through our webshop or with the hosts at the entrance.
Pay attention: when ordering a subscription online you need a NetID, Campus Card or College Card. If you are a new user and you don't have a NetID, Campus Card or College Card, then you can only order a subscription with a host.
Enrolment via webshop
If you have purchased an X subscription, you can register via the webshop for ticket hours and events and reserve time slots for Boost and the free use of various indoor and outdoor facilities. The fastest way to go to the webshop is via the main menu 'Offer' and then click on 'Sign up immediately'.
Registration for a ticket hour opens one day before the ticket hour at 13:00. You can register unlimited for ticket hours. We do ask that you only register if you really intend to come (on time). Popular ticket hours can fill up quickly, so it's a shame if there are unnecessary 'empty spots'.
On-time cancellation in case of absence
If you have a reservation, but you cannot be present (on time), you must unsubscribe at least half an hour (30 minutes) before the start of the reservation. This provides an opportunity for another motivated participant to take your place. In the automated e-mail with the reservation confirmation you will find a link to the webshop to unsubscribe. You can also go to the webshop yourself and cancel the reservation at Go to my bookings.
If you are not present on time and/or if you have not canceled the reservation in time, we will count this as a no-show. Read what this means in our Terms and Conditions.
Take your Campus Card/X card with you
If you take part in an activity within your X subscription, such as free use of a room or participation in a ticket hour, we ask you to carry your Campus Card/X card with you. An X staff member may ask you to show your Campus Card/X card in order to check your valid X subscription.