Digital Detox Workshop
13 mei 2023 14:30 t/m 17:00 - Door: Communication | Zet in mijn agenda
Did you know that our smartphone usage influences our stress levels in a negative way? Do you want more focus and less digital distraction for more productivity? This workshop gives you tips for self-awareness and building blocks for a digital detox that suits you and your personal situation.
During this workshop you will be introduced with a method to deal with your student/work/life balance, to create order in your digital life and research how to reduce those things that take up most of your attention.
This workshop consists out of a balanced mix of information and exercises. You will be motivated to work on your digital habits and to take back control of technology. For example, we will zoom in on inbox stress and give advice in how to use your email in a more sufficient way. At the end of this workshop, you’ll be a master of your own digital life by having tangible tools and a clear and personal plan to realise it.
What do you take out of this workshop?
- More control over your smartphone, email and internet usage.
- You’ll have a clear concept of what was distracting you in the past and which things take up most of your attention.
- Through self-awareness you can create more focus and attention to your own work.
- You experience more focus and energy in your work and less pressure and stress.
- You can balance (student)work/life (a bit) better.
Saturday 13/05 | 14:30 – 17:00 | Rhythm A + B | Students: €5, co-workers: €9, others: €10