Dr. J. (Jafar) Rezaei
Jafar Rezaei is an associate professor and Head of Section Transport and Logistics. He did his Ph.D. at the faculty of Technology, Policy and Management (TPM), Delft University of Technology (TU Delft). He has a background in Operations Research, and has published in several peer-reviewed journals. He is the Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Supply Chain Management Science. In 2015, he developed the Best Worst Method (BWM).
His main research interests are freight transport modeling and analysis, supply chain partnership, supplier selection and segmentation, multi-objective and multi-criteria decision-making.
He was named to the Highly Cited Researcher list (Web of Science) in 2020.
- Advanced Evaluation Methods for Transport Policy Decision-making
Master Complex Systems Engineering & Management
- Logistiek 2
Bachelor Technische Bestuurskunde
- Rezaei, J., Best-worst multi-criteria decision-making method: Some properties and a linear model, Omega, Vol. 64, pp. 126-130.
- Rezaei, J., 2015. Best-Worst Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Method, Omega, Vol. 53, pp. 49–57.
- Rezaei, J., 2015. A two-way approach to supply chain partner selection, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 53, Iss. 16, pp. 4888–4902.
- Rezaei, J., 2014. Economic order quantity for growing items, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 155, pp. 109–113.
- Fuqi Liang; Topic: Best Worst Method, October 2017-present
- Shahrzad Nikghadam; Topic: Port performance management; October 2017-present
- Kailan Wu, Topic: Green supply chain management; October 2017-present
- Patrick Fahim; Topic: Physical Internet; February 2017-present
- Wenhua Qu; Topic: Network optimization and synchromodality; January 2017-present
- Kartika Nurhayati; Topic: Decision chain in supply chain management; October 2016-present
- Masoud Khakdaman; Topic: Synchromodality; March 2016-present
- Karimah Wan Ahmad; Topic: Sustainable supply chain management in oil and gas industry; August 2012-September 2016
The conferences in which I have been co-organizer/reviewer:
- Program committee:
XIX International Conference on Systems Science
7-9 September 2016, Wrocław, Poland
- Session co-organizer (organizing a special session together with Prof. Rommert Dekker on Multi-Criteria Decision-Making in Transportation and Logistics):
18th conference of the EURO Working Group on Transportation (EWGT2015)
14-16 July 2015, Delft, Netherlands
- Review Committee:
2014 IEEE International Technology Management Conference & 20th ICE Conference
23-25 June 2014, Bergamo, Italy
- Organizing committee and review committee:
2013 IEEE International Technology Management Conference & 19th ICE Conference
24-26 June 2013, The Hague, Netherlands
Editorial and Review Activities:
- Editorial Board Member for IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, November 2017-present
- Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Supply Chain Management Science June 2015-present
- Guest Editor Journal of Air Transport Management (A special issue on the applications of MCDM in air transport and logistics) 2016-2017
- Editorial Board Member for Heliyon (published by Elsevier) May 2015-present
- Journal of Air Transport Management
- International Journal of Production Research
- International Journal of Production Economics
- European Journal of Operational Research
- Journal of Operational Research Society
- IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management
- Computers & Industrial Engineering
- Applied Mathematical Modeling
- Expert Systems with Applications
- Industrial Marketing Management
- European Journal of Transport and Infrastructure Research
- International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications
- Rezaei, J., 2016. A matchmaking assignment model for supply chain partnership, In: H. Kotzab, J. Pannek, K.D. Thoben (Eds.), Dynamics in Logistics, pp. 577-586, Springer International Publishing. (ISBN: 978-3-319-23511-0
- Rezaei, J., and Ortt, R., 2012. Two multi-criteria approaches to supplier segmentation, In: J. Frick and B. Laugen (Eds.): APMS 2011, IFIP AICT 384, pp. 317–325, Springer Heidelberg Dordrecht London New York. (ISBN: 978-3-642-33979-0)
- Davoodi, M., Mohades, A. and Rezaei, J., 2009. A genetic algorithm for the constrained coverage problem. In: J. Mehnen, M. Köppen, A. Saad and A. Tiwari (Eds.), Applications of Soft Computing, Vol. 58, pp. 347-356, Springer Berlin/Heidelberg. (ISBN: 978-3-540-89618-0)
- Rezaei, J. and M. Davoodi, 2006. Genetic algorithm for inventory lot-sizing with supplier selection under fuzzy demand and costs, In: M. Ali and R. Dapoigny (Eds.), Advances in Applied Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 4031, pp. 1100-1110, Springer Berlin/Heidelberg. (ISBN: 978-3-540-35453-6)
- Rezaei, J., 2006. Application of fuzzy AHP for determining the most important affecting factors on pistachio export, In: A. Javanshah, E. Facelli, M. Wirthensohn, Acta Horticulturae, No. 726, pp. 695-700, Tehran, Iran. (ISBN: 978-90-66057-09-8)
- Rezaei, J. and Davoodi, M., 2005. Multi-item fuzzy inventory model with three constraints: genetic algorithm approach. In: S. Zhang and R. Jarvis, Advances in Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 3809, pp. 1120-1125, Springer Berlin/ Heidelberg. (ISBN: 978-3-540-30462-3)
- +31 15 27 81716
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management
Engineering Systems and Services
Transport and Logistics
Ellen van der Linden
Supply chain management
Persoon niet gevonden
De informatie is helaas niet beschikbaar.