Thermo-X: Moving Heat
18 oktober 2023 15:00 t/m 18:00 - Locatie: TU Delft Pulse Square - Room-33.A1.400 | Zet in mijn agenda
Thermo-X platform is hosting its second meetup, featuring networking opportunities, presentations, and a site visit to the geothermal well in TU Delft campus. Don't miss out on the chance to learn from and connect with fellow professionals in the field.
Date: Wednesday 18 October, 14.45 - 18.00
Location: TU Delft Pulse Square - Room-33.A1.400
- 14h45: Geothermal Well Tour
- 15h30: Welcome and introduction to Thermo-X – Phil Vardon and Martin Bloemendal TU Delft
- 15h45: Presentation by Max Klemens, Gas Unie: WarmteLinQ
- 16h15: Presentation by Michiel Fremouw, TU Delft: Waterwarmte
- 16h45: Presentation by Alexander van Noort, Ennatuurlijk Aardwarmte: Geothermal development: from a geothermal doublet, to brown field opportunities, to an integrated heat environment
- 17h15: Networking drinks
Let us know if you have any questions via email@example.com
About the Thermo-X platform
Thermo-X is the TU Delft platform for thermal energy systems and has the ambition to bring together all the expertise of TU Delft on low and high-temperature heat. The platform aims to play a major role in the energy transition by developing thermal systems of the future that are sustainable, that balance supply and demand, and that are accepted by the public. The platform covers all relevant fields of expertise required for this transition.