Dr. D. (Dimitrios) Zarouchas
- Artificial Intelligence based Structural Health Monitoring
- Prognostics and Health Management
- Cyber-physical Structural Systems and Digital Twins
- Certifiable and Explainable Artificial Intelligence for Structures
- Fatigue, Damage and Mechanics of Composite Structures
Dimitrios is an Associate Professor at the Aerospace Engineering Faculty of Delft University of Technology.
He leads the PYTHIA team: Artificial Intelligence for Structures, Prognostics and Health Management, part of Aerospace Structures & Materials Department and he is the founder of the Center of Excellence in AI for structures.
The focus of the team is the research, development and deployment of intelligent systems for enabling real-time diagnostics and prognostics of lightweight structures used in aviation, space, wind energy and naval industries.