Throughout the building of the faculty of Industrial Design Engineering, First Aid signs can be found. These signs indicate that in the room concerned a First Aid assistant is housed. On the floor plans of the faculty, these rooms are marked with this icon: .
In case of a fire, industrial accidents or any other threat the following rules are applicable:
- A ‘slow whoop’ siren indicates an alarm. Follow the instructions.
- Go to a safe area and warn others.
- In case of fire press one of the fire alarm systems
- Report calamities at 112 using a fixed phone and answer the questions.
- Follow the instructions of your in-house emergency response team.(BHV)
- Leave the door to your room unlocked.
Emergency response organisation (BHV)
The Delft University of Technology has her own in-house emergency response organisation. Special teams give first aid assistance and act in case of emergencies. Always have your injuries treated. Report (near) injuries to the in-house emergency response coordinator. For the faculty of Industrial Design Engineering, the coordinator is Will Sneekes, 015-278 7517, room C-0-470.
In case of emergency
Or call 015-2781226 with a mobile phone.