Walk-in consultation hour
You do not need to make an appointment for the walk-in consultation. The walk-in consultation hour is intended for short questions. During a consultation hour, an academic counsellor can take a maximum of 10 minutes for you. More information about the walk-in consultation hour can be found here. Below is an overview of the walk-in consultation hours.
- BSc students: Monday & Thursday: 11:00-12:00 on campus
- Bridging students: Monday & Thursday: 12:30-13:30 on campus and online
- MSc students: Monday & Thursday: 12:30-13:30 on campus and online (Link online consultation hour)
Keep an eye on Brightspace for current changes to the consultation hours.
Presence of Academic Counsellors
- Lieselotte on campus (A2.300) on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. Other days only online.
- Gerlofke on campus (A2.300) on Monday & Wednesday. Other days only online.
- Hanneke on campus (A2.250) on Monday, Tuesday & Thrusday. Please note: appointment is only online upon request.
- Charles on campus in Delft (A2.320) on Monday, Wednesday & Thursday. On campus The Hague on Tuesday. Friday only online.
- Agaby on campus (A2.320) on Monday and Thursday.
You will receive an MSTeams link for every appointment on your TU Delft email address.
Illness or special circumstances
In case of illness or special circumstances that may affect your study progress, it is important to contact the academic counsellor as soon as possible (within 4 weeks at the latest). If you neglect to do so, you run the risk of no longer being able to claim special arrangements for instance relating to BSA or RPF (profiling fund scheme).
You may also contact us by e-mail.