Walk-in consultation hour
You do not need to make an appointment for the walk-in consultation. The walk-in consultation hour is intended for short questions. During a consultation hour, an academic counsellor can take a maximum of 10 minutes for you. More information about the walk-in consultation hour can be found here. Below is an overview of the walk-in consultation hours.
- BSc students (max 10min per student):
- Tuesday: 12:30 - 13:30 on campus (A-wing)
- Thursday: 13:30 - 13:30 from october temporarily only online (mail BSC-AC-TPM@tudelft.nl for the MS-Team link)
- Bridging students: Thursday: 12:30-13:30 on campus and online (Link online consultation hour)
- MSc students CoSEM, EPA & MOT: Tuesday & Thursday: 12:30-13:30 on campus and online (Link online consultation hour)
Keep an eye on Brightspace for current changes to the consultation hours.
Illness or special circumstances
In case of illness or special circumstances that may affect your study progress, it is important to contact the academic counsellor as soon as possible (within 4 weeks at the latest). If you neglect to do so, you run the risk of no longer being able to claim special arrangements for instance relating to BSA or RPF (profiling fund scheme).
You may also contact us by e-mail.