Board of Examiners
The Faculty TPM has one Board of Examiners for TPM programmes:
- Bachelor - Technische Bestuurskunde (TB)
- Master - Complex Systems Engineering and Management (CoSEM)
- Master - Engineering and Policy Analysis (EPA)
- Master - Management of Technology (MOT)
Requests for the Board of Examiners of TPM can be sent to the secretary of the Board of Examiners.
Requests must be received by the secretary at least 7 working days prior to the meeting. The academic counsellor may inform students about the proper procedure and can offer advice on the formulation of an application or request.
Secretary: ing. R. (Robbert) Kruiniger
Tasks Board of Examiners
The Examination Board has a broad range of tasks in the area of examinations and examinations:
- Ensuring the quality of examinations and final examinations;
- Determining guidelines and instructions within the framework of the education and examination regulations to assess and determine the results of examinations, final tests and exams;
- Granting exemptions for taking examinations;
- Impose sanctions for fraud;
- Establish rules on the implementation of the above tasks and powers and on the measures that it can take in this respect;
- The Board of Examiners can determine under conditions to be set that not every examination has to be passed in order to establish that the examination has been successfully completed;
- Guaranteeing the quality of the organization and the procedures for exams and examinations;
- Granting approval to follow a free education program;
- Issuing of certificate and diploma supplement;
- Appointment of examiners;
- Annually prepare an annual report and provide it to the dean;
Board of Examiners members
The TPM Examination Board consists of the following members:
- Dr. T. (Thomas) Hoppe (Chair)
- Dr. G. (Gerdien) de Vries
- Dr. A.F. (Aad) Correljé
- Dr. M.B.O.T. (Michael) Klenk
- Dr. E.J.E. (Eric) Molin
- Dr. ir. N.A. (Natalia) Romero Herrera (external member)
- Ing. R. (Robbert) Kruiniger (secretaris)
The secretariat of the Board of Examiners (Charlotte Oosterom and Bernadette ten Hacken) can be reached via examencommissie-TBM@tudelft.nl.
The Examination Board decides on a student's request within 40 working days of receipt of the request.
The Board of Examiners TPM has a walk-in consultation hour on Thursday: 13:00 - 14:00 on campus (room A2.310) and online (link online consultation hour).