Non-Dutch BSc degree
All general information regarding admission and application for TU Delft MSc programmes is available on this site.
Applicants with a university Bachelor’s degree that indicates a capacity for spatial thinking are eligible for admission, such as:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Architecture & building sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Environmental Management
- Hydrology & geology
- Physical or human geography
- Spatial Planning
Evaluation criteria for Geomatics
CV and Extended Letter of Motivation give the following profile of the applicant:
- The application demonstrates a clear explanation for choosing the Geomatics MSc programme and presents convincing reasons for choosing the programme at TU Delft.
- The application shows an open academic attitude of the candidate and potential for growth. The benefit of studying at TU Delft is evident.
- The application demonstrates a sensibility towards geographical issues and has a keen interest in spatial thinking.
- The application shows that previous education and experience link with the Geomatics MSc.
- The application demonstrates evidence of skills and basic competences in computation and an interest in GIS and programming. In particular analytical skills, capacity of synthesis, use of tools and techniques, and ways of presenting are evident.
- The application demonstrates that the knowledge, strengths, and experience shown in CV, scores and references are consistent with the competences identified in the motivation.
All criteria must be met. Failing on one of them can lead to a rejection.
Read more about application and procedure.
Do you want to know more? You can e-mail your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible.