You have to take a minor in the third year of the BSc programme. In the event of a study delay or a bridging minor, it is possible to spread the courses of the minor over several semesters or even years. Good planning is necessary, so make an appointment with the academic counsellor.

Choice of minor and contact information

check out minors.tudelft.nl for more information about possible minors. There you will also find the contact details for more information per minor.

Self-composed minor TPM

The requirements for a self-composed minor can be found on minors.tudelft.nl. You must request a self-composed minor from the Examination Board in advance using the “self-composed minor” form. Keep in mind that approval by the TPM Examination Board is independent of admission to the specific minor or individual courses. You must therefore arrange this admission separately. How this should be done differs per university and study programme and we recommend you to contact the study programme of your choice. If you have any questions about this, you can contact the academic counsellor.

Minor abroad

During your BSc there is the possibility to study abroad. This way, you can take courses that you can use as a minor.

  • More information can be found at studyabroad.tudelft.nl and the faculty specific website.
  • After reading this website, you can contact international officer Toke Hoek if you have any questions.