Elective space opportunities
There are different options for filling in the 30 EC elective space.
Within the faculty IDE:
- MSc elective courses offered by the IDE Faculty (see right for the overview of IDE Electives per semester)
- Including the specialisation Medisign
- Including Internship (15 ec)
- Including Study Abroad (30 ec)
- New course: ID4120-23 Technical Ergonomics and Product Experience (can be chosen as an elective only by SPD and DfI students
- New course: ID4140-23 Material-Driven Design (only for SPD and DfI students and for IPD students only allowed if the course is not already part of the mandatory exam program/transition regulations.
- ID5045-23 Design Project XL (15 ec) Register via Brightspace. Click here for more information.
- Courses from IDE MSc programmes other than your own (except for MSc specific projects)
- A whole semester of one of the other IDE MSc programmes, including the MSc-specific projects:
Note: Only possible if you are admissible for the other programme.
Outside the Faculty IDE
- Courses from other TU Delft Faculties (see the digital Study Guide to find interesting courses and ask the concerned faculty what the possibilities are for you and how to register)
- Courses at the Delft Centre of Entrepreneurship
- The TU Delft Joint Interdisciplinary Project (JIP, 15 ec, quarter 1)
Outside the TU Delft
- Courses at other universities in the Netherlands (go to the websites of the concerned universities)
IDE MSc Electives offer Spring Semester
IDE MSc Electives offer Fall Semester